LEAGUE REGISTRATION – NEW MAXGALAXY SYSTEM
Hello all! Spring League Registration is coming up fast, and we are happy to say we feel we are ready with our new registration system. Below are a few details and a link to the instructions for everyone to follow.
Note: As many of you know, any technology change will come with its challenges and bugs. We’ve tried to anticipate as many of these as possible, but please be patient during the registration process as we are sure some things will come up. And please, please, please be sure to READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS before attempting to register. This will help things go more smoothly.
- System Streamlining – Our new registration system is actually the same scheduling system that we use in house for all of the activity within the entire Fogerty Arena business. The system is called MaxGalaxy. Switching to the MaxGalaxy system will have numerous advantages for you and our staff by streamlining a number of processes.
- Membership Requirement – In order to have access to register for any FSCC League, each person will be required to be a Registered Member in MaxGalaxy. We have imported all current members (Founders and General) from the 2019-20 Membership Registration.
ANY PERSON WHO REGISTERED AS A MEMBER BETWEEN 10/1/2019 and 3/13/2020 WILL HAVE CURRENT MEMBERSHIP STATUS AND AN ACCOUNT IN THE MAXGALAXY SYSTEM.
ALL CURRENT MEMBERS WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITH THEIR USER ID AND PASSWORD FOR THE NEW SYSTEM ON FRIDAY 3/13/2020
IF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED AS A MEMBER FOR 2019-20, YOU WILL HAVE TO DO SO IN MAXGALAXY BEFORE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO REGISTER FOR LEAGUES.
- League Registration – Our new process in MaxGalaxy will be essentially two simple steps:
*** VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS ***
- REGISTRAR SIGNS UP YOUR TEAM - One person (the REGISTRAR) from your team will access MaxGalaxy and register your team. No payment is made during this part of the process. When the team is registered, the REGISTRAR will receive an email with a Player Registration Code.
- ALL PLAYERS REGISTER FOR THE TEAM – The REGISTRAR and ALL PLAYERS will use the Player Registration Code to register for the team.
- Each player registers and pays for their portion of the team individually.
- Anyone with Instructor Credits can use them at checkout.
- League Schedules – One big change is that with MaxGalaxy there will be NO GAME REMINDERS by text or email. Instead A FULL SCHEDULE OF EACH LEAGUE WILL BE AVAILABLE ONLINE.
- League Standings – Another change is that A FULL LIST OF STANDINGS FOR EACH LEAGUE WILL BE AVAILABLE ONLINE.
*** PLEASE READ THIS ***
1. You must decide who will be the TEAM REGISTRAR for your team as soon as possible. This person will start the registration process for your team. They will be responsible for sharing the “Player Registration Code” with all of the players on the team after they complete the team registration.
2. DOWNLOAD, PRINT, AND READ THE FOLOWING INSTRUCTIONS:
Click here for REGISTERING AND JOINING A TEAM FOR FSCC LEAGUES.pdf
3. PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS ONE MORE TIME